Friday, August 9, 2019

Session 19, August Ø9 partial Recording. BINGO NIGHT

Friday Fun Night -- Morse Code Bingo


If you are about to listen to this recording and want to play along:
Click Here to select 2 bingo cards for this session.


How Morse Code Bingo works:

It is not all that much different from traditional bingo.  I have the master set 70 words that this entire set of bingo cards is based.

We will have time to play several games during class using the same set of bingo cards.

I will be the bingo caller.

For each game, I will do a random draw, just like traditional real life bingo, and call out the word in morse code, pause a few seconds to listen, and then call out the next randomly drawn word in morse code.  I will keep calling out words in morse code until someone keys up during one of my between word pauses and calls BINGO!

Then I cross check their card against the words I called for that game to verify the bingo.  While I do that, I will invite all the players to have fun making comments about the game, and whine about how close they came to winning that one, complain that the bingo caller is screwing up, and make jokes, or whatever.

Once we have a verified Bingo, we will clear the cards and start again, with a new random draw.

You're guaranteed to have fun.

You'll either have fun playing Morse Code Bingo or?
You'll have fun laughing at me crash and burn trying to be a Morse Code Bingo Caller.

It's all good.  As long as everyone has fun.


The only person that seems to have recorded this session had a power outage, and missed part of it.  This is the best recording I have available.

Session 19, August Ø9 Partial Recording


Mark,
NRØR

No comments:

Post a Comment